1. having a great deal to do.
“he had been too busy to enjoy himself”
My Sewing Plan:
Sewing has been such a stressful part of my life for so long it’s no longer as enjoyable as it once was. Changes need to be made, they may not be permanent changes, but hopefully it will bring the joy back into the process.
- Finish my large sewing order!
- Re-stock the shop.
- Say ‘no’ to more Custom Orders.
- 2017 will ONLY be sewing for the shop & embroidery work for markets.
My Studying Plan:
“Everything you do now is for your future. Think about that”. Studying is sometimes hard, and I realise I need to ask for help sometimes, I’m determined to complete this certificate.
- Eat that Frog! Get rid of that assignment you have been putting off.
- Get back into the swing of things and actually commit to studying at least one day a week.
- 2017 finish certificate by Easter.
My Technology Plan:
More and more I find I’m living and enjoying moments through my phone. I’m missing out on the little things and that’s not right. So I’m taking a leaf from PopSugars Digital Detox, changing it slightly to suit me and going without as much as possible.
- Delete Facebook, Groups & Messenger Apps – if people want me, they can text or call.
- Delete any apps that do not add value or joy.
- Empty email inboxes and reduce the number of email accounts held.
- Take a full social media/technology break over the Christmas Holidays and reevaluate after school goes back in 2017.
My Family/Personal/Life Plan:
- Spend quality time with the kids. Read that book, go for a bike ride, bake the cake.
- Book in a babysitter to have date nights with hubby at least once a month.
- Learn to use your camera properly.
- Leave your phone at home.
My Financial Plan:
- Continue crossing off Baby Steps.
- Start Saving to go to Disneyland!!!
My House Plan:
Experiences will bring myself and my family joy and create wonderful memories, NOT stuff. This may not seem like much of a plan, BUT it’s my plan. I feel relieved making this and “writing” it down. How about you? If you could do anything, what would it be? If you could declutter your mind and your life, where would you start?