Another Challenge I will be participating in is inspired by The Caffine Gal (what can I say, her blog name just calls to my coffee-loving heart). However, I am choosing to do this challenge a little differently, as I don’t want to over-commit or limit myself and only post about this for 31 days straight.
I’ve decided to spread this post out a bit and keep the variety of my posts going (because there will be days where I just want to write about cake! haha) and so I will continue to write when inspiration hits.
I’ve also chosen to skip day 1 as I have done an Introduction post when I first started blogging, so straight onto day 2: 20 facts about me.
- I have brown hair & brown eyes.
- I have curly hair which I really dislike most days, but then there are other days when I simply love it, especially when I need a nice up-do quite quickly.
- I was married at 23.
- I had my first born (Miss S) on my 27th Birthday. Yes, I delivered my first child on my birthday.
- Mr L was born almost 2 years later, but I was only 28.
- I’ve had 2 c-sections, both emergency, one under general and one under spinal block.
- My husband has missed both births of our children.
- My husband and I have been married for 10 years this year (2017)
- I endured 2.5 years of IVF.
- But both children were conceived naturally without outside help.
- I have 4 nephews, but no neices.
- I have a handmade sewing business (Little Cherry Owl) that focus’ on Girls Clothing, but I also do embroidery and make all types of things from embroidered t-shirts, hooded towels, felt masks, finger puppets, keyrings, personalised items (e.g.: library bags, chair bags etc). I’ve been sewing for over 5 years as a business, but Little Cherry Owl is only 2 years old with this year being my make or break year!
- I really enjoy going to Gymnastics, even though I’m not fantastic at it, I still love it.
- I have only ever left the country once, which was for our honeymoon on a cruise.
- The first time I ever got on a plane was the day after we got married to go on our cruise.
- I have only ever visited Queensland and New South Wales. I haven’t been to any other state in Australia. (but hoping that will change in coming years)
- My favourite movie is Dirty Dancing. I have seen Dirty Dancing on stage twice, the first time was for my 21st birthday, the second was more recent. I much preferred the first one.
- I’ve seen Bon Jovi in concert – and LOVED every second of it. (I’ve also seen Roxette)
- I’ve always said I was born in the wrong era, I love older movies (think Dirty Dancing, Grease, Labyrinth etc) and older songs (Queen, Bon Jovi, Michael Jackson, Bryan Adams)
- My brother-in-law sung our first dance song at our wedding. She’s The One, Robbie Williams version. He is so talented and it was such an emotional moment.
Well there you go, 20 facts about me. It was easier then I thought!!