Today I decided to do a bit of a different post, it includes a wrap up from February of all things end of month.
First up, my planner set-up for March. I really wanted to do a seperate post on this, but didn’t get a chance as I was trying to format the layout to what I was wanting, so for April, I will go a bit more in-depth. However, I do want to offer a free printable planner-inserts that I used for my planner set up. If you print this double sided on an A4 sheet, trim and punch holes (or print single sided and glue into your journal), you have your A5 sized month all planned out (you will need to print an extra of page 2 & 3 to get your full month, my mistake!). If you have any suggestions or something you would love to see from a free printable next month, please let me know 🙂
Second, Social Media Update:
- Followers: 53 (almost doubled since January 1)
- Facebook: 68 (up from 7 the start of January, this is thanks to Amy sharing on of my posts on her Facebook page. If you don’t follow her over at More Time Than Money, I HIGHLY recommend it!!)
- Pinterest: 71
- Instagram: 44 – Yes, I opened an Instagram account. You can find me @HappyLittleHousewifeBlog
- Income: $0 (I’ve decided it will stay this way for the foreseeable future)
Little Cherry Owl:
Lastly, following on from my Books Read January 2017, I will continue with my updates and book count.
I started the month with a follow on from the last book I read in January.
- Nowhere Child by Rachel Abbott
- A Shade of Vampire 39 by Bella Forrest
- My One Word: Change Your Life With Just One Word by Mike Ashcroft & Rachel Olsen
- Sleep Tight by Rachel Abbott
- A Shade of Vampire 40 by Bella Forrest
Half the amount of books this month, but I’ve been naughty and going to bed later then I normally would, so sleep took priority over reading 😦 Also, I will be expanding more on the book My One Word in a later post because it has had such an impact. I’m glad that I took the time to read it!
My grand total this year for books read:
- January – 10
- February – 5